When You’re a Part of Companion, You’re a Part of a TEAM!
Enjoy the Colorado Outdoors, Help Keep Trinidad Beautiful, and Get Paid to Do It!
Companion Lawn & Landscapes is a full service outdoor service company that prides itself on great customer relations and attention to detail, all the while benefiting the environment we call home. We are a company that believes in giving back to the community as well as our employees and when we succeed, so does everyone.
If you are interested in working with your hands in a positive, fast paced environment or enjoy working with people offering much appreciated help and assistance, then joining the Companion Team may be your new dream job!
What You’ll Experience With Companion
- Gain experience in plant care in our unique biodiverse region working with flowers, trees, vegetables and other plants.
- Learn the process of landscape design and implementation in areas such as Xeriscaping, Permaculture, Japanese and Vegetable Gardens and more.
- Meet people in the community and gain experience working with people who appreciate the services we provide
Positions Available With Companion
- Lawn & Landscape Technician – Tend lawns and landscapes including but not limited to mowing, trimming, applying organic fertilizers and herbicides, pulling weeds, hedge trimming, etc. Previous experience in lawn/plant care desired but not mandatory.
- Sales Representative – Talk with business owners and residents in our community to secure new clients and keep current clients happy. This is not your usual “sales” position in that we do not push sales but rather let the community know what services we have to offer them and give them opportunities to purchase. Thus, no previous experience required, although the ideal Sales Rep has GREAT interpersonal and hospitality skills.
Applying for Companion
To apply for one of our available positions shown above, please send a copy of your resume to CompanionLandL@gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can!